Update - WonderfulWhims v11
Supported Game Versions:
1.69.57, 1.70.84, 1.71.86
Make sure to remove old mod files before installation!
- Changelog -
- Added 'Wonderful Store' rabbit hole for a convenient way of purchasing items
You're not longer required to order items and wait for them or buy them through Build/Buy. Just send a Sim to the Wonderful Store rabbit hole and bring anything you need, the trip only takes 25 minutes. How convenient, almost like it's a convenience store!
- Introduced 'Attractiveness Frozen World View' as the new default behavior
- Added 'Attractiveness Dynamic World View Switch' setting
Frozen? World View? What does this mean? 😱 In short, Sims perspective on how attractive something is depended on how commonly it appears in the world. As new Sims are generated in your world, they affect how common certain clothing, body shapes, and other attractive elements are, by introducing more of them to the world. Because something is very common, it becomes less special and loses its attractiveness appeal. This is why some Sims change their opinion on how attractive another Sim is because the world is shaping them this way.
So what happens when the World View is Frozen? Your current world view gets frozen and persists to the end of time, preventing Sims attractiveness opinion of others to change because of the continuously growing world population. Still, Sims attractiveness views will change if their clothing, body or other details change, or their preferences change. Attractiveness still works exactly the same as before except it doesn't unpredictably alter things behind your back.
Don't like that change? Want to keep the dynamic World View? Easy, go to Wonderful Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Attractiveness Settings and enable the Attractiveness Dynamic World View setting.
- Asking about preferences is no longer unavailable when Sims are incompatible
- Asking about preferences will now inform about Sims lack of interest due to gender preference
- Improved writing of Attractiveness functions and interactions
To hopefully encourage more people to experiment, certain words have been altered to appear less technical. This comes with a simplification of certain functionalities to make them easier to understand.
"Generating" is now "Developing" to indicate it's about creating rather than some kind of raw technical process that requires more brainpower.
"Generator Mode" is now "Strength" as that is its purpose, to make the developed attractiveness matter more or less.
- Made Developing Attractiveness based on Romantic Partners available for Promised pairs.
- Added 'Gender Preference Distribution Weights' setting to Relationship Cheats
This menu is for adjusting newly generated Sims gender preference distribution weights. To simplify, when a new Sim is added to your world, they randomly choose which sex they are attracted to, and these values decide about it.
This is a base game mechanic, and the values you see below are the default distribution weight values. Attractiveness uses this mechanic to figure out Sim's preference for a particular gender. Normally there's no way to affect this, but altering the distribution weights is safe to do and will be compatible with other mods you have.
The menu below has a field in which you specify the probability of a given gender preference being selected for a newly generated Sim. These values are limitless, but it's best to see them as percentages, ranging from 0 to 100.
Making the first value higher will cause Sims to generate more often with no preference at all. The second and third value manipulates the probability of heterosexual and homosexual Sims appearing in your world. And the last value is simply for bisexual Sims appearing more or less commonly in your world.
- Simplified Pregnancy Settings mode changing
- Added 'Normal-To-Long' Menstrual Cycle Duration
For players with a custom life duration that's between 61 and 244 days of adult life, the Normal-To-Long duration should provide a better experience.
- Made tampon/pad use interactions on toilets not visible for Sims without a menstrual cycle
Or when the Menstrual Cycle mode is disabled.
- Made changing tampon/pad on toilets relieve Sim bladder
- Added 'Go to Tanning Salon' rabbit hole interaction
Requires the 'Island Living' expansion pack.
- Fixed Bats WooHoo not working with Transforming WooHoo into TFB enabled
- Fixed the 'Random' Attractiveness Generator Type not being completely random
- Made 'Ask about Attractiveness Preferences' interaction unavailable when the Sim gender preference is not compatible with your Sim
- Significantly improved simulation performance
- Added 'Randomize Wonderful Attributes' interaction
- Added support for the LGBT Mod by PimpMySims4
- Made Attractiveness support all of the new skin tones
- Fixed inconsistency of displayed attractiveness level after game loading
- Fixed Attractiveness Sims selectors showing incorrect Sims
- Fixed Wonderful objects displaying description twice in some dialogs
- Attractiveness and WooHoo compatibility with the Snowy Escape Expansion Pack
- Made pregnancy behavior override even more strict to avoid potential issues
- Added compatibility for the 1.68.156 (November 17th) game patch
- Fixed Wonderful items disappearing from Sims inventory when flagging household as unplayed
- Made pregnancy behavior override more strict to avoid potential issues
- Fixed some commands causing errors when provided with unnecessary arguments
- Updated support for WooHoo Wellness and Pregnancy Overhaul mod
- Improved Sims-related operations reliability
- Fixed abnormal male pregnancy occurrences
- Reworked pregnancy initiation to avoid conflicts with other mods
- Fixed replacing Pads/Tampons not properly resetting usage timer
- Simple Mode Player and NPC Sims Pregnancy Chance settings are now set to 80% by default
- Fixed an error with Attractiveness generation
- Added online version checking for new updates
- Sims can now use their Period Tracker even if they didn't experience their first period yet
- Fixed a conflict with MC WooHoo causing pregnancies to ignore the Menstrual Cycle and Birth Control
- Fixed an issue with condoms not having an effect
- Fixed an issue with Attractiveness not generating preferences for Sims
WonderfulWhims v11 - 26 February 2021.zip 8 MB
8 days ago