Update - WickedWhims v158g
Supported Game Versions:
Make sure to remove old mod files before installation!
- Changelog -
- Dropped backward compatibility for all previous game versions
- Made Sims get naked to sleep, swim, and workout on any lot if it has the 'Nudist' or 'Clothing Optional' lot trait
- Made the 'Height Slider Mods Support' setting enabled by default
- Fixed all alien abductions not resulting in pregnancy
- Fixed Attractiveness menus not being displayed correctly
- Fixed Attractiveness generator causing errors
- Fixed an issue with Attractiveness preferences generation causing errors
- Fixed Strip Club spawning cap limit not respecting the 'Static Clients Count Cheat'
- Fixed being able to ask Strip Club janitors for a private dance
- Added the 'ww.set_stripclub_janitors_employee_limit' command
- Made Sex Autonomy not interrupt Journey to Batuu missions
- Made Menstrual Cycle effects not interrupt Journey to Batuu missions
- Made using 'Freshen Up' at Batuu Dwelling clean cum and sweat
- Fixed crashing caused by social Archetypes and Attractiveness interactions
- Fixed Attractiveness dialog rendering incorrectly
- Compatibility with the 1.66.139 (September 3rd) game patch
- Fixed taking off condoms breaking auto-usage of condoms
- Fixed the 'Period Tracker App' showing up for Sims before their first period
- Fixed certain WooHoo related interactions not working correctly
- Fixed the 'Buy a Strip Club' option showing up for users without the Get to Work expansion pack
- Confirming that the 1.65.77 game patch is compatible
- Fixed the 'Dress Up When Going Off Home Lot' nudity setting not working
- Made Strip Clubs tuning files reference-error-safe
- Added alternative lastException reporting
- Added playable Strip Club business
Buy a business lot, build your club, hire staff, manage it, and watch dancers butts shake money into existence.
Read more about the Strip Club Business - https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/137112/strip-clubs-lets-dance
Requires the 'Get to Work' expansion pack.
- Added the 'Piercing' Attractive Trait to Outfit Details
Piercing introduced with the Discover University expansion pack is now detected by Attractiveness and Sims can have a preference towards it.
- Added the 'Check Yourself Out' interaction to all mirrors to learn what the world thinks of your Sim
Any mirror in the game can now be used to 'Check Yourself Out' to get a better idea if your Sim looks good.. or bad. The mirror never lies, so if you are seen by the majority as the most beautiful Sim in the world, you can be sure it's the truth.
- Added the 'Attractiveness Ambivalent' Wicked Attribute (Trait) that makes Sims ignore the Attractiveness feature
- Added the 'Aversive Appearance' Wicked Attribute (Trait) that makes Sims appear unattractive to others
- Added the 'Shallow' Wicked Attribute (Trait) that makes Sims agree to sex with Very Attractive Sims
The 'Attractiveness Ambivalent' trait is a switch to disable Attractiveness for individual Sims. It makes them ignore other Sims Attractiveness and social interactions are no longer influenced by it. Other Sims will be partially affected by an Attractiveness Ambivalent Sim, but most of the functionality won't have an effect.
The 'Aversive Appearance' trait lowers value of every attractive trait a Sim has making everybody else see them as mostly unattractive. If they are lucky, there still might be some Sims in the world that will find them attractive, maybe.
The 'Shallow' trait makes Sims be all for some fun with Very Attractive Sims, in addition to regular relationship checks. Relationship compatibility checks are still in place, so cheating won't occur unless circumvented with settings or other traits.
- Added 'Sims Types to Pre-Select' menu when Selecting or Generating Sims Preferences
- Improved user experience of the Attractiveness Specific Sims selector menu
This might seem like it's for advanced users, but it's pretty simple to use. By clicking on one of the "Specific Sims Preferences" interactions under Attractiveness, you access the Pre-Select menu. There you can choose which kind of Sims you want to manipulate, so if you want to affect Homeless Elder Wizards, simply select the "Elder Age", "Spellcaster Occult" and "Homeless Sims". The next window will open with just these Sims selected. So easy.
- Added the 'Copy Preferences from Other Sim' functionality
Tired of selecting the same preferences for every Sim? Thinking how easy it would be if there were preference templates? Too bad, templates are not a thing, but I have something similar. Any Sim can be used as a template, as the "Copy Preferences from Other Sim" button will do just that. Select any Sim, edit their preferences, and use the mentioned functionality to copy any other Sim preferences for that selected Sim.
- Asking about Attractiveness Likes/Dislikes has been merged into one interaction
- Streamlined asking about Attractiveness Preferences and made it feel less artificial
- Introduced Attractiveness Feedback that can show up after talking to a Sim for a while
Asking about Sims preferences has been reworked to allow asking multiple times in a row and to have clearer and meaningful responses. Sims will now talk about the things your Sim lacks, as well as things they dislike about your Sim.
Additionally, during conversations with new Sims, you may receive some feedback about the Sim you are talking with.
- Introduced Preferences Generator Modes
When generating Sims preferences, you will now have the option to pick from one of the three available Generator Modes. Every new Sim is by default generated using the Moderate Mode.
Light (Subtle) Mode is focused on generating positive preferences for only a few categories to create a starting point for a Sim attraction. This generally results in the Sim finding others a lot more attractive, as fewer preferences and no negative preferences will fit with others way more often. Categories that the Light Mode includes are Sex, Gender Construct, Voice Types, Outfit Colors, Eye Colors, Hair Colors, Hair Types, Hair Lengths, Outfit Archetypes, Outfit Styles, Outfit Types, and Body Shape.
Moderate (Considerate) Mode is a balance-oriented option that generates mostly positive preferences with a chance to generate negative preferences. All categories are included in the process which gives the best results for finding other Sims attractive. Additionally, with a chance to generate negative preferences, Sims further narrow down the number of candidates they find attractive.
Heavy (Opinionated) Mode is equally focused on generating positive preferences and negative preferences. All generated negative preferences are checked to not conflict with Sim own image and are usually opposites of their positive preferences. With this approach, Sims have a very strict idea of who they might find attractive. This results in Sims seeing others as mostly uninteresting or unattractive, and only a few can be seen as worthy.
- Improved generating of Sims Preferences
- Generating preferences in highly populated saves doesn't freeze the game anymore
Current Sims preferences are not going away, but if you want to try out the improvements to the generator, you can always use it again on any of the Sims.
- Introduced Attractiveness Hypo-Opposites to add variation to Sims view on attraction
Sims that lack Likes or Dislikes in noticeable quantities will be supplemented with Hypo-Opposites. Certain Attractive Traits have an opposite to them that will be seamlessly applied to a Sim with a very minor effect. Because liking things isn't enough, the focus is on potential dislikes.
For example, liking long hair has a hypo-opposite of disliking short hair, unless a stance on disliking hair lengths was already established. Liking long hair is not equal to disliking short hair, but the existence of a hypo-opposite will have a minor effect on Sim view which results in adding more variation.
This feature doesn't have a huge impact on your Sim preferences, especially if the preferences are very defined, but it can push things one way or the other just enough to make a difference.
- Made Sims Attractiveness Traits be only based on their Everyday outfits
Previously Sims Attractiveness Traits were dependent on the outfit they were currently wearing which introduced an issue with others attraction towards that Sim changing with the outfit and making it confusing to understand what's happening.
Because Sims Formal, Athletic, Sleepwear, Party, Swimwear, Hot & Cold Weather outfits are situational or functional they are no longer considered when rating Sim style. All your effort in defining Sim individual style comes from all of their Everyday outfits.
- Player-made Sims Attractive Traits are valued higher
This can be confusing to explain in one sentence, so let's get into the details. Any Sim that is part of a played household is now typically considered more attractive. This means that if you created a Sim and placed them into the world, it's likely you put some effort into it. The result of it is that other Sims in the world will see them as more attractive. This doesn't mean they are by default very attractive, but Sims will put more value into the traits that they like in them. This rule does not apply within the household the played Sims live in.
- Minor balancing tweaks to make Sims less ambivalent towards others Attractiveness
- Improved optimization and consistency
Some overall balancing has been done to the critical parts of the system to assure it's still making some sense. A lot of it was reworked to reduce lag and assure that everything occurs in correct order to avoid confusing situations. And pretty much everything about Attractiveness was changed in one way or another to make it slightly better.
- Changing Sex Location and Swapping Sex Position is now slightly smoother
- Fixed cum being applied on Sims even when using a condom
- Simplified asking others for a Tampon or Pad
- Fixed Mermaids bathing outfit rendering human feet
- Fixed Sims gaining Nudity skills experience when 'Naturism and Exhibitionism' is disabled
- Slight improvements to undressing-related interactions functionality
- Fixed selecting Pubic Hair causing errors
- Sims that have spaces in their name can now be referred to in console commands by using the underscore character ( _ )
- Implemented initial User Config support
- Fixed errors caused by attempting to read corrupted external save files
WickedWhims v158a - 13 August 2020.zip 65 MB
41 days ago